Your perfect cup...
For Black Tea:
- Steep tea in water that has reached boiling.
- Let steep between 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add milk, sugar, honey to taste or drink clear.
For Green Tea:
- Steep tea in water below a boil (185 degree F) so as not to burn the leaves
- Let steep between 1 - 2 minutes.
- Drink Clear
For Herbal and Rooibos Tea:
- Steep in water that has reached boiling
- Let steep between 4 - 6 minutes or longer.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device